Our response to the coronavirus pandemic
We at the ECB have put in place a set of monetary policy and banking supervision measures to mitigate the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on the euro area economy and to support all European citizens.
Our measures to support the euro area economy
Looking for the latest on coronavirus?
- 27 May 2020
- Isabel Schnabel: Interview with Financial TimesInterview with Isabel Schnabel, Member of the Executive Board of the ECB, conducted by Martin Arnold on 25 May and published on 27 May 2020
- 26 May 2020
- Pandemic increases risks to financial stability
- 19 May 2020
- Philip R. Lane: Pandemic central banking: the monetary stance, market stabilisation and liquidityRemarks by Philip R. Lane, Member of the Executive Board of the ECB, at the Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability Policy Webinar, 19 May 2020
- 18 May 2020
- Christine Lagarde: Interview with Les Echos, Corriere della Sera, Handelsblatt and El Mundo Interview with Christine Lagarde, President of the ECB, conducted by Dominique Seux, Federico Fubini, Thomas Hanke and Carlos Segovia, published on 18 May 2020
- 18 May 2020
- Philip R. Lane: Interview with El PaísInterview with Philip R. Lane, Member of the Executive Board of the ECB, conducted by Luis Doncel on 11 May 2020 and published on 18 May 2020
Would you like to know more?
We are working to support you. Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.